Why Use an Agent?
Your RE/MAX Absolute Realty REALTOR® will set a marketing plan up exclusive to your property. The plan may include the following;
1) A listing on the MLS® system to maximize your properties exposure
2) Websites, they will ensure that your listing is exposed a number of different websites, including REALTOR.ca, facebook, twitter, youtube, the REALTOR®'s personal website, the brokerage websites. A virtual tour of your home may also be done & added to your listing.
3) Advertising: Your house may be published in the local newspapers, real estate books, specialty publications, direct mail pieces, and television.
4) Professional color feature sheets: These will be provided to give the buyer all the important information about your property. These feature sheets should include all the information that buyers require to make their choice at buying your home. Utility Costs, Taxes, Survey's, etc.
5) RE/MAX Absolute Realty sign
6) Home Enhancement: Videos, and tips can be provided to ensure your home makes the right first impression.
7) Buyer Qualification: We will ask the appropriate questions of the potential buyers to identify which buyers are serious, pre-qualified and ready to make an offer.
8) Open Houses for other REALTORS® and the public are optional.
9) Negotiate: Your RE/MAX Absolute Realty REALTOR® is a skilled & experienced negotiator. With your best interest in mind they will assist you in negotiating the highest price with the best term and conditions.
10) Closing the transaction: Your RE/MAX Absolute Realty REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly. From the time that the agreement is signed your REALTOR® will ensure that all the conditions in the agreement are met and waived. Once the deal is firm your REALTOR®, with your permission will ensure that all the documents are sent to the appropriate parties involved (financial institutions and lawyers). The lawyer will fulfill his obligations in facilitating the rest of the closing process. Your lawyer will contact the buyer's lawyer with any questions or issues regarding title and costs Your REALTORS® website will give you a list of phone numbers so you can contact the utilities, telephone and cable companies in advance to discontinue services.
Your RE/MAX Absolute Realty REALTOR® will provide you, ABSOLUTE Service, ABSOLUTE Professionalism, until you are ABSOLUTLEY Sold and Satisfied!!!